You can get a HECS-HELP loan to pay for your studies when you attend university or an approved higher education provider. You are able to just obtain A hecs-help loan if you may be signed up for a Commonwealth supported destination (CSP).
A HECS-HELP loan doesn’t protect costs like accommodation, laptop computers or text books.
Your provider will assess your eligibility for a HELP loan from the criteria below. For those who have any concerns, please contact your provider.
To have a loan that is hecs-help you need to:
- be learning in a Commonwealth supported destination.
- be an Australian citizen and meet with the residency demands (you must study at the very least component of your program in Australia).
- be an innovative new Zealand Special Category Visa (SCV) owner or permanent humanitarian visa owner and meet with the residency needs.
- submit the ask for Commonwealth help and HECS-HELP form to your provider by the census date.
- be signed up for each unit/subject at your provider because of the census date. Devamını oku